The advantages of the Victorian style are loved by many people around the world, as the Victorian style is one of the best classic decorations, and it is one of the most famous classic decorations, so it is preferred by many people around the world, because the Victorian parties are characterized by delicacy and luxury, so we will talk in today’s article about the advantages Victorian style.
But first, you know the answer to the question, why do I deal with the interior designer Mohamed Moumia without anyone else??
The answer is in this video
Advantages of hiring an interior designer, Mohamed Moumia:
Submission of suggestions: Mohamed Moumia works as a professional interior designer to present his innovative and creative proposals to make optimal use of the interior spaces. He has experience and art in transforming ordinary spaces into distinctive and attractive places.
Follow-up and work: Once the best proposal is selected and approved by the owner, Mohamed Moumia works on the project continuously. Carefully follows up on the project and ensures that the design is executed in an accurate manner according to the owner’s vision.
Submitting Suggested Modifications: Mohamed Moumia knows that interior design projects often need modifications to achieve the desired result. Therefore, he works with the owner to determine the number of modifications that are acceptable after the completion of the project, and works to implement the modifications in a timely manner.
Delivery: Upon completion of the work, Mohamed Moumia presents the project in the form of a visual design file, such as a PDF containing collages showing the final design. It is also possible to submit a short video showing the design in 3D, and gives a clear idea of the final project.
Commitment to style and integrity: Mohamed Moumia ensures that the general architectural style of the area or space being designed is maintained. It also pays great attention to safety and security factors, ensuring a safe and comfortable indoor environment.
Experience and Distinction: Mohamed Moumia has more than 18 years of experience in the field of interior design. He is an accredited Egyptian TV designer, with an excellent reputation and proven experience in his field.
In short, Mohamed Moumia represents a distinguished and professional interior designer with creativity and experience in transforming interior spaces into beautiful and functional spaces. Seeks to achieve the owner’s vision and to provide projects that meet his needs and exceed his expectations.
What are Victorian style paraphernalia?
- The Victorian style is characterized by many ornaments that mix many Asian and oriental styles.
- It is also based on dividing the house into several rooms, each of which has a set of furniture that differs from the other rooms, and among the most important tools of the Victorian style:
Care must be taken that the carpet is characterized by several things, including the following:
- Also, the rug should be large in size.
- The carpet should have patterns of a distinctive Victorian design.
- Make sure the rug graphics are pretty roses in purple or red clusters.
The floors must be of natural marble, taking into account that they are in black and white.
Be sure to have many great paintings, and you should keep a few things in mind, including the following:
The dishes shall be of gold or silver.
That the paintings contain special embroidery using luxurious and distinctive threads.
The presence of a group of gems in the paintings to make it more wonderful.
To get the luxury, the curtains used must be chosen very carefully, and the conditions for the curtains are as follows:
- Curtains should be heavy weight.
- The curtains contain many patterns and embroidery.
- Making sure that your embroidery using expensive fabrics and textures is unparalleled.
Victorian walls have the most important characteristics of the following:
- The walls are covered with coverings made of wood.
- The wood for these coverings must be of the finest quality.
- The covers feature a distinctive array of beautiful patterns that are graphically represented in the finest detail.
- The walls are dominated by black, sugar, pink, silver and gold.
Anyone can recognize a Victorian style wallpaper as soon as they see it because of the things that are special about it:
- The wallpaper is beige, red, blue or orange.
- The wallpaper contains inscriptions containing wonderful roses that almost light up in bright colors.
Antiques and carvings
It is known that the Victorian style denotes luxury and sophistication, and in order to achieve this, some things must be available, including:
- Large bulbs.
- Exquisite carvings on the doors.
- Ancient artifacts.
Victorian style in the interior
- Historical and exotic styles entered fashion.
- Victorian style showed the prosperity and exquisite taste of the Indian and Chinese home host with a hint about the fact that this man made the light and it comes from there.
- Mechanical machines made accessible things that were used by many aristocrats.
- In the houses there was a thread made of paper in the Baroque style.
- At first glance it was difficult to distinguish the ceramic collections from the porcelain ones.
How do you combine Victorian decor with contemporary decor?
- Walls: Victorian walls are covered with floral wallpaper in only two colors, so, put a modern touch and combine several colors or create a color for each side, and you can also add bold modern colors.
- Furniture: Victorian decor is based on the use of one color for the entire furniture, and the colors are often white or light.
- To add a touch of modernity, choose exotic colors like blue, purple and yellow and combine them in one room, such as making each chair a different color.
- Curtains: Victorian decor is characterized by long curtains with heavy fabrics that cover the entire window. To reduce this seriousness, replace these fabrics with lighter types and decorate them with sophisticated accessories for a distinctive touch.
- Chandeliers: As for the chandeliers, they are of course luxurious and antique, similar to the chandeliers of old palaces. Therefore, to reduce this strictness, they were replaced by smaller chandeliers of a classic nature, but with new colors.
- Accessories: What distinguishes Victorian decor most is that it is crowded with accessories throughout the house. Accessories are also available in modern decor, but in different forms.
- In this case, you can combine them, which will form a wonderful painting in your home.
Victorian decor in modern times
- Victorian decor is attributed to Britain’s Queen Victoria and is a luxurious original decor with a touch of luxury.
- Victorian decor is based on seriousness, elegance and sophistication, and these are the most important features of the Victorian style.
- You find furniture in the Victorian style sturdy and bulky, ill-suited to small homes, gilded frames, and large scale.
- As for the colors, they always depend on dark and warm colors such as brown and white.
- Inscriptions with blooming roses are also spread on the walls and some pieces of furniture that attract attention.
How do you own a Victorian home?
- Luxurious art panels featuring silver and gold colors can be used, as well as embroidered panels supported by precious stones, and expensive luxury curtains can be used.
- Rugs can be chosen from large and large pieces with Victorian-style patterns, motifs and patterns for beautiful bouquets of flowers.
- It is known that the features of the Victorian style are similar to the classic style, as it is based on pieces with historical specifications.
- When using wallpaper, it must be taken into account that it is dark brown or dark red and orange, and has patterns in bright and cheerful colors.
Characteristics of Victorian style decor
- Victorian style decor is a mixture of Middle Eastern, Asian, Romanesque, Gothic, and Andalusian styles, and this is the most important characteristic of the Victorian style.
- Characteristics: It is distinguished by luxurious curtains, antiques, unique valuable carpets, and furniture pieces in dark colors and made of carved wood, and carved wallpaper used on the walls and has wonderful paintings.
- It also features carved wood and golden hues of wood lettering.
- Victorian style resembles chebbi chic with dark ornaments and colors, and chebbi chic is characterized by light colors.
- The Victorian era is considered the era of prosperity and luxury due to the many features of the Victorian style, with many details, engravings and decorations, many balconies and columns dating back to the Roman era, and steep roofs.
- Furniture: The furniture features pieces of art and antiques such as statues, luxurious curtains, and luxurious carpets.
- Wood is used in Victorian decor in large quantities in construction as well as in ceilings, staircases, corners, and windows.
Steps to transforming a home into a Victorian style
- There is a variety of home decorations, including classic and modern, but many people prefer the Victorian style, which is characterized by luxury and elegance.
- This style was distinguished by the abundance of woodwork in it, which is the most important feature of the Victorian style, in addition to the large and heavy curtains and expensive materials.
- It also features expensive luxurious carpets and is placed on wooden floors, and there are many people who prefer the Victorian style because of its luxury and beautiful elegance.
- The Victorian style was popular as an architectural and interior style in most parts of the world due to the many features of the Victorian style.
- It has been highly appreciated by a large number of people who prefer to choose the decor of their homes in the Victorian style, as it is characterized by a luxurious classic taste and reflects great sophistication and richness.
- Incorporating the Victorian style with touches of decoration from the modern era, luxurious paintings embroidered with the finest fabrics and precious stones can be used and acquired.
We advise you to know the difference between an interior designer and other?
- Interior designer job The interior designer is responsible for designing and utilizing the interior spaces of a home to meet the basic needs of its residents.
- That is, it depends on employing the place appropriately to meet the purpose. It is typical for an interior designer to have an associate degree in their field.
- Interior design is taught in the Colleges of Fine and Applied Arts and Architecture. Therefore, he relies on academic science in the home design process.
- The reliance of interior designer, interior designer Mohamed Moumia, on engineering principles in his work does not mean that he ignores the aesthetic form.
- As one of his tasks is to design the decoration and choose the style as well, as this matter falls within the goal of employing the spaces that he achieves.
- As for the interior designer, he is the person who revives the aesthetic and artistic side of the interior design.
- He cares more about choosing colors, designing furniture, and adding aesthetic elements.
- Therefore, we advise you to contact elarabiadesign
Finally, why do you deal with ElarabiaDesign?
- The company is under the leadership of interior designer Mohamed Moumia, not just an investor.
- An interior designer, not another engineering major.
- He has his fame on Egyptian television, and therefore his reputation must be preserved.
- The variety of projects that have been designed and supervised.The company supervised residential, administrative, medical, commercial, restaurants and other projects.
Watch this video at elarabiadesign>>>>
What makes a house a Victorian?
A house is considered Victorian if it was built during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901) and has characteristics such as:
Ornate, decorative details
Tall, narrow windows
Use of bright, bold colors
What are 3 characteristics of Victorian design?
The 3 main characteristics of Victorian design are:
Ornate, decorative details
Use of bright, bold colors.
What’s the difference between Edwardian and Victorian houses?
Edwardian and Victorian houses are both architectural styles that emerged during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The main differences between the two styles are:
Time period: Edwardian homes were built during the reign of King Edward VII (1901-1910), while Victorian homes were built during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).
Design: Edwardian homes tend to be simpler and less ornate than Victorian homes, with more use of white and lighter colors. They also often have large bay windows, and balconies and verandas. Victorian homes, on the other hand, are known for their intricate and decorative details, use of bright colors, and asymmetrical designs.
Building materials: Edwardian homes typically use newer, lighter building materials such as cast iron and steel, while Victorian homes often use heavier materials like stone and brick.