Health clinic interior design hospital is one of the most difficult designs, as only a seasoned interior designer leads it.
As the decoration of private clinics has a direct effect on the patient’s psyche, it is not just colors or ordinary residential décor, and therefore it is required that he be an interior designer who studies the psychology of colors and the effect of lights on the patient,
Because of the importance of the topic, we will talk in detail today in our article about designing private clinics’ décor
But first, you know the answer to the question, why do I deal with the interior designer Mohamed Moumia without anyone else??
The answer is in this video
Advantages of hiring an interior designer, Mohamed Moumia:
Submission of suggestions: Mohamed Moumia works as a professional interior designer to present his innovative and creative proposals to make optimal use of the interior spaces. He has experience and art in transforming ordinary spaces into distinctive and attractive places.
Follow-up and work: Once the best proposal is selected and approved by the owner, Mohamed Moumia works on the project continuously. Carefully follows up on the project and ensures that the design is executed in an accurate manner according to the owner’s vision.
Submitting Suggested Modifications: Mohamed Moumia knows that interior design projects often need modifications to achieve the desired result. Therefore, he works with the owner to determine the number of modifications that are acceptable after the completion of the project, and works to implement the modifications in a timely manner.
Delivery: Upon completion of the work, Mohamed Moumia presents the project in the form of a visual design file, such as a PDF containing collages showing the final design. It is also possible to submit a short video showing the design in 3D, and gives a clear idea of the final project.
Commitment to style and integrity: Mohamed Moumia ensures that the general architectural style of the area or space being designed is maintained. It also pays great attention to safety and security factors, ensuring a safe and comfortable indoor environment.
Experience and Distinction: Mohamed Moumia has more than 18 years of experience in the field of interior design. He is an accredited Egyptian TV designer, with an excellent reputation and proven experience in his field.
In short, Mohamed Moumia represents a distinguished and professional interior designer with creativity and experience in transforming interior spaces into beautiful and functional spaces. Seeks to achieve the owner’s vision and to provide projects that meet his needs and exceed his expectations.
Follow the questions related to clinic interior design:-
- What are the favorite colors for clinic interior design paints?
- What is the best dental clinic interior design and how do I choose dental clinic interior design?
- What is the best for dental clinics reception decorations (clinic interior design)?
- What are the new ideas for decorating medical clinics?
- Are the decorations of beauty clinics and the decoration of a psychiatric clinic, as well as the decoration of an orthopedic clinic, the same decoration is no different.
- Are there special decorations for women’s clinics?
- What is the preferred design for the decoration of the clinic complex?
- And do not forget to contact the interior designer, Mohamed Momeh.
Before we start answering the questions, we have to start the topic from the beginning, dear reader.
First, the complete information about the clinic interior design:-
What is the importance of clinic interior design and its impact on the psyche of patients?
Let us agree in principle, as designers of clinic decor and doctors of clinic owners, that we work together for the comfort of the patient, as I personally, as an interior designer, must develop a design that is comfortable for the eye when looking at every corner of it, and thus it will be imprinted on the patient’s psyche, as well as comfortable furniture for the body of the patient, and then the good treatment of the doctor And from his experience, he will give him the cure, God willing.
Have you seen that correct equation for the success of the clinic? Half of it and its start is for me as a designer, half of it and the rest of the factors are on you as a doctor.
In short, this is the importance of decorating private clinics.
And do not forget to contact the interior designer of Mohamed Momeh’s clinics.
What are the specifications of a private clinic interior design?
- The area The doctor and the interior designer must not abide by the architectural division of the apartment, but rather he must establish a division and modify the architecture according to demand and demand, as well as the existing activities.
- The examination room shall have an area of not less than 4 * 4 m, and a place for the companions, especially if it is in an upscale area, and the mattresses shall be luxurious and accommodate 2 companions other than the patient.
- A counter, not an ordinary office, to book patients to add a touch of dignity to the clinic.
- Air conditioning in the entire clinic is necessary, and it is preferable to provide ventilation with air conditioning at the same time.
- The floors are marble or porcelain, the color is light, and it is required to be glossy, because it suggests cleanliness.
- The doors shall be a good material to carry wheelchairs for patients, and the paint shall be a luxurious material to carry hygiene and sterilization materials.
- It is preferable to have a high level of electrical outlets (plugs), especially in pediatric clinics.
- The presence of screens has become a necessity to reduce waiting time for the patient.
- Having a shade plant is very essential to absorb stress from the place.
- And do not forget to contact the clinic interior design of Mohamed Momeh’s clinics.
Secondly, to answer your questions:
Does the clinic interior design have styles such as residential, classic or modern?
The answer is yes, it has styles, and most of them are in the modern style, but for some time there has been a tendency for some dental clinics known to target the rich class with the neoclassical style, and also some aristocratic doctors in the Dokki and Zamalek neighborhood who maintain the classic style in their clinics.
And do not forget to contact the clinic interior design of Mohamed Momeh’s clinics.
What are the favorite colors for clinic interior design paints?
- Choosing the appropriate colors and decor for hospitals and clinics is an important issue for the mentally ill. Healthcare and the energy of a place can have a significant impact on a patient’s perception of the medical care in which they receive treatment and care.
- However, most international hospitals restricted their colors to baby blue and pastel green. Baby Pink and Pearly White beside the pure white.
- Advice Color in a healthcare environment should do more than just make the building attractive.
- For your information, clinic decor, when it is good, contributes positively to creating a therapeutic environment for patients, where they feel comfortable and recover.
Wall materials, cladding and paints for clinic interior design
- LPVC raw materials and antibacterial paints are approved. We hope everyone adheres to them.
- It is one of the advantages of sterile hospitals that the patient feels that he is in the hands of the Merciful and performs his job for some.
Lighting medical clinics in the design of clinic interior design
- Lighting in medical clinics is a necessity and should be available throughout the clinic i.e. in corridors, patient rooms, surgery rooms, reception areas, etc. The only difference is the quality of the lighting.
- Lighting must be intense in places of utmost importance, such as operating rooms, to ensure patient safety.
- As well as stairs and corridors, with dimming the lighting in patients’ rooms and giving them additional lighting that the patient can use in case of necessity.
What is the best dental clinic interior design?
- عيادات الاسنان هي الاغلب تكون في المناطق الراقيه, التي بها الشريحة الريتش والفنانين, ولذلك الاهتمام بالديكور امر بليغ جدا, ولذلك الكلاسيك والنيو كلاسيك لائق جدا لتلك الشريحة مع الوان الاخضر سيكون مناسب جدا.
What is the best for dental clinics reception decorations (clinic reception decorations)?
Reception of clinics is like any clinic, which determines the segment of patients, but the constant here are the psychological and organic amenities, as we mentioned above.
What are the new ideas for decorating medical clinics?
The new ideas for me in clinic decor is the ultra modern. It is a global trend to use white, crystal, glass and leather in lazy chairs in a crude manner, which started a short time ago in Magrabi clinics in Egypt and the Arab world.
Are the clinic interior design of beauty clinics and the decoration of a psychiatric clinic, as well as the decoration of an orthopedic clinic, the same?
Of course, there is a difference in colors. In psychiatric clinics, it will tend strongly to absorb tension in the colors and the shape of the taboos of the walls. As for the teeth, it will tend to be rich and the bones will be normal, with instructions on the walls, information and awareness about prevention, and so on.
Are there special clinic interior design for women’s clinics?
The truth does not exist in detail, but we highlight the hope for childbearing, from the presence of pictures of happy children for the mother, and the misery of children to alleviate the suffering that the pregnancy goes through, and the rest of the information we mentioned above.
Finally, what is the preferred design for clinic interior design complex?
- The designer should collect examination rooms, general treatment rooms (used in any medical specialty), and consulting rooms, each in its specialty, in one group.
- This method is the most widespread and economical in the world, and the designer must take into account that doctors’ movement lines do not interfere with patients and chaos occurs.
- The designer should collect the patients’ residence rooms away from the movement of doctors and nursing staff by making a separate corridor for them.
- And do not forget to contact the interior designer of Mohamed Momeh’s clinics.
We advise you to know the difference between an interior designer and other?
- Interior designer job The interior designer is responsible for designing and utilizing the interior spaces of a home to meet the basic needs of its residents.
- That is, it depends on employing the place appropriately to meet the purpose. It is typical for an interior designer to have an associate degree in their field.
- Interior design is taught in the Colleges of Fine and Applied Arts and Architecture. Therefore, he relies on academic science in the home design process.
- The reliance of interior designer, interior designer Mohamed Moumia, on engineering principles in his work does not mean that he ignores the aesthetic form.
- As one of his tasks is to design the decoration and choose the style as well, as this matter falls within the goal of employing the spaces that he achieves.
- As for the interior designer, he is the person who revives the aesthetic and artistic side of the interior design.
- He cares more about choosing colors, designing furniture, and adding aesthetic elements.
- Therefore, we advise you to contact elarabiadesign
Finally, why do you deal with ElarabiaDesign?
- The company is under the leadership of interior designer Mohamed Moumia, not just an investor.
- An interior designer, not another engineering major.
- He has his fame on Egyptian television, and therefore his reputation must be preserved.
- The variety of projects that have been designed and supervised.The company supervised residential, administrative, medical, commercial, restaurants and other projects.
Watch this video at elarabiadesign>>>>
How to decorate your clinic room?
To decorate your clinic room, consider the following steps:
Choose a color scheme that is calming and relaxing, such as neutral colors like blue, green, or beige.
Add plants to the room to create a natural and calming atmosphere.
Hang artwork that is calming and soothing, such as nature scenes or abstract art.
Use lighting to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, such as soft task lighting and lamps.
Add comfortable seating for patients, such as a sofa or chairs.
Consider adding a TV or other entertainment to provide distraction for patients during procedures.
Use rugs or other textiles to create warmth and texture.
Make sure the room is clean and organized, and that all equipment and supplies are easily accessible.
Finally, personalize the space with items that reflect your personality and style, such as pictures or knick-knacks.
What does a healthcare interior designer do?
A healthcare interior designer is a professional who specializes in designing the interiors of healthcare facilities, such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and medical offices. They are responsible for creating functional and aesthetically pleasing environments that promote patient comfort, well-being, and recovery.
Some of the specific tasks a healthcare interior designer may perform include:
Assessing the needs of healthcare facilities and the patients they serve
Creating and implementing design concepts and layouts
Selecting furniture, lighting, and color schemes that are appropriate for healthcare environments
Working with architects and builders to ensure that the design is functional and meets building codes and safety regulations
Collaborating with healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, to ensure that the design meets their needs and supports their work
Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends and technologies in healthcare
Overseeing construction and installation of the design
Managing budgets and schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
What are the 4 types of interior design?
The four main types of interior design are:
Traditional interior design: This style is characterized by its use of classical elements, such as ornate furnishings, rich textiles, and elegant moldings. It often features a formal, symmetrical layout and a color palette that incorporates warm, earthy tones.
Modern interior design: This style is characterized by its clean lines, minimal furnishings, and an emphasis on function. It often features neutral colors, simple shapes, and a focus on natural light and open spaces.
Contemporary interior design: This style is a blend of traditional and modern design, featuring a mix of new and old elements. It is characterized by its use of bold colors, interesting textures, and a variety of patterns.
Eclectic interior design: This style combines elements from multiple design styles, resulting in a unique and personal look. It often features a mix of different textures, patterns, and colors, and encourages the use of personal items and collectibles to create a one-of-a-kind space.